Apple screwed up with handling Gmail in AppleMail with Mavericks. 10.9.2 was supposed to finally fix this... Read more
Mail Archiver 3.0.5 fixes only one bug where dates weren't written correctly in some cases to the preferences. This caused the app to misbehave - especially the scheduler. An update is recommended for all users of 3.0.4.
Mail Archiver 3.0.4 adds two smallish features and - as usual - fixes a few bugs.
The new features are:
- Added cc to the print report.
- Added an indent to the list of mails.
The bug fixes are:
- Added a workaround for the error "Lost connection to archive" after opening a second archive.
- Fixed a problem with the scheduler when "Start missed" was selected. This also fixes a crash after cancelling archival.
- Fixed a problem, which resulted in an empty mail body.
- Added a warning when opening a newer archive.
- Fixed some problems moving mails to the trash for Mail.
- Fixed a problem where the Filemaker archive wasn't recognized.
- Mailboxes with a & are now shown correctly again.
- Fixed a problem where attachment names were not complete.
- Fixed a crash when reading dates.
Mail Archiver 3.0.3 adds one smallish feature and fixes a few bugs.
The new feature is:
- Added the option to import mails with their original date.
- Fixed a problem getting the mailfolder for Eudora.
- Fixed a problem with moving mails to trash for Outlook.
- Fixed a problem starting Evernote.
- When the scheduler doesn’t find an archive a new one is created at the default location.
- Removed debugging code making Mail Archiver much faster again.
Mail Archiver 3.0.1 adds some smallish features and fixes a LOT of bugs. Version .0.2 fixes a crash bug on Snow Leopard.
New features are
- Added an option for the pdf export: Only the subject can now be the name of a pdf file... Read more