Beta 7 is again a bug fix release:
- Fixed a problem with all Outlook scripts failing. Outlook is now addressed with it's full path.
- Printing works again on Yosemite.
- When Postbox can't be quit there is now an error message.
- Mailboxes with a "\" in the name can be archived again from Outlook.
- Exporting to Filemaker works again.
The last Office version for the Mac was from 2011, which is ages ago in computer time. It's also had some security problems as it wasn't able to handle Gmail accounts for the high security settings anymore.Read more
Version 3.2 beta 6 fixes some bugs and crashes:
- Fixed a crash bug that occurred when opening an archive.
- Fixed a problem that prevented archiving from Outlook.
- Fixed a hard crash when reading huge mbox files.
- Fixed a few problems when archiving to Filemaker.
The latest public beta fixes the crash problem for Mail Archiver X on 10.10.3.
Currently there is a bug with 10.10.3 that prevents Mail Archiver from working and makes it crash. At least this happens when archiving from Mail. As this is a problem with the file system there is no chance that I can fix this myself. According to my information the bug should be fixed "real soon".
Want to become an Email Expert?
Learn about email troubleshooting and get news about email related topics. No spam, ever!