Mail Archiver 3.0.5 fixes only one bug where dates weren't written correctly in some cases to the preferences. This caused the app to misbehave - especially the scheduler. An update is recommended for all users of 3.0.4.
Mail Archiver 3.0.4 adds two smallish features and - as usual - fixes a few bugs.
The new features are:
- Added cc to the print report.
- Added an indent to the list of mails.
The bug fixes are:
- Added a workaround for the error "Lost connection to archive" after opening a second archive.
- Fixed a problem with the scheduler when "Start missed" was selected. This also fixes a crash after cancelling archival.
- Fixed a problem, which resulted in an empty mail body.
- Added a warning when opening a newer archive.
- Fixed some problems moving mails to the trash for Mail.
- Fixed a problem where the Filemaker archive wasn't recognized.
- Mailboxes with a & are now shown correctly again.
- Fixed a problem where attachment names were not complete.
- Fixed a crash when reading dates.
Mail Archiver 3.0.3 adds one smallish feature and fixes a few bugs.
The new feature is:
- Added the option to import mails with their original date.
- Fixed a problem getting the mailfolder for Eudora.
- Fixed a problem with moving mails to trash for Outlook.
- Fixed a problem starting Evernote.
- When the scheduler doesn’t find an archive a new one is created at the default location.
- Removed debugging code making Mail Archiver much faster again.
Mail Archiver 3.0.1 adds some smallish features and fixes a LOT of bugs. Version .0.2 fixes a crash bug on Snow Leopard.
New features are
- Added an option for the pdf export: Only the subject can now be the name of a pdf file... Read more
Nobody has only one computer anymore. Let alone the huge number of other iPhones and iPads. But what can I do to support this?