3.2.4 is a bug fix release for El Capitan, Filemaker and Evernote:
- Fixed some problems for Evernote.
- The Filemaker export no longer hangs when using Filemaker Pro.
- Archiving IMAP is now working again for everyone.
- MAX no longer crashes hard on quit in fullscreen for El Capitan.
New features and bug fixes
- Support has been added for Mail/El Capitan.
- Some bugs have been fixed for Evernote and Filemaker.
- 3.2.3 fixes a crash bug when archiving from a date range where one date was empty. Introduced in 3.2.2
The Filemaker attachment problem
Mail Archiver 3.2 had a bug where extra characters were added to the attachments when exporting data to Filemaker. Mail Archiver 3.2.3 can remove these characters mostly automatically. There are detailed instructions available in a document in the Extras folder of the dmg file. As always, if you want me to help contact me directly.
Moth Software has announced Mail Archiver X 3.2 for Mac OS X, an update to their app that serves as a companion to the user's current email application/client, allowing consolidation, archiving, and permanent storage of emails. Emails may be saved in the application's native database format, or in Evernote, Filemaker, PDF, mbox, or Text formats. Archiving emails from a variety of email applications into a single database, the app prevents accidental deletions, facilitates quick searches, and eliminates the storage size limits imposed by many email apps and companies. By saving emails in a single, standardized format, users are ensured that they can read all their emails, even those from legacy applications, from which they have subsequently migrated.Read more
Beta 7 is again a bug fix release:
- Fixed a problem with all Outlook scripts failing. Outlook is now addressed with it's full path.
- Printing works again on Yosemite.
- When Postbox can't be quit there is now an error message.
- Mailboxes with a "\" in the name can be archived again from Outlook.
- Exporting to Filemaker works again.
The last Office version for the Mac was from 2011, which is ages ago in computer time. It's also had some security problems as it wasn't able to handle Gmail accounts for the high security settings anymore.Read more
Want to become an Email Expert?
Learn about email troubleshooting and get news about email related topics. No spam, ever!