Of course, Mail Archiver X 4 works fine on Sierra. Apple has taught us developers to test early and all issues were resolved.
3.2.4 is a bug fix release for El Capitan, Filemaker and Evernote:
- Fixed some problems for Evernote.
- The Filemaker export no longer hangs when using Filemaker Pro.
- Archiving IMAP is now working again for everyone.
- MAX no longer crashes hard on quit in fullscreen for El Capitan.
New features and bug fixes
- Support has been added for Mail/El Capitan.
- Some bugs have been fixed for Evernote and Filemaker.
- 3.2.3 fixes a crash bug when archiving from a date range where one date was empty. Introduced in 3.2.2
The Filemaker attachment problem
Mail Archiver 3.2 had a bug where extra characters were added to the attachments when exporting data to Filemaker. Mail Archiver 3.2.3 can remove these characters mostly automatically. There are detailed instructions available in a document in the Extras folder of the dmg file. As always, if you want me to help contact me directly.
Moth Software has announced Mail Archiver X 3.2 for Mac OS X, an update to their app that serves as a companion to the user's current email application/client, allowing consolidation, archiving, and permanent storage of emails. Emails may be saved in the application's native database format, or in Evernote, Filemaker, PDF, mbox, or Text formats. Archiving emails from a variety of email applications into a single database, the app prevents accidental deletions, facilitates quick searches, and eliminates the storage size limits imposed by many email apps and companies. By saving emails in a single, standardized format, users are ensured that they can read all their emails, even those from legacy applications, from which they have subsequently migrated.Read more
Beta 7 is again a bug fix release:
- Fixed a problem with all Outlook scripts failing. Outlook is now addressed with it's full path.
- Printing works again on Yosemite.
- When Postbox can't be quit there is now an error message.
- Mailboxes with a "\" in the name can be archived again from Outlook.
- Exporting to Filemaker works again.
Want to become an Email Expert?
Learn about email troubleshooting and get news about email related topics. No spam, ever!
Walterslebener Strasse 23a
Contact - Imprint
@ 2003 - 2016 Moth Software