Mail Archiver 3.0.3 is available
2013 June 10, Monday Filed in: News
Mail Archiver 3.0.3 adds one smallish feature and fixes a few bugs.
The new feature is:
- Added the option to import mails with their original date.
The bug fixes are:
- Fixed a problem getting the mailfolder for Eudora.
- Fixed a problem with moving mails to trash for Outlook.
- Fixed a problem starting Evernote.
- When the scheduler doesn’t find an archive a new one is created at the default location.
- Removed debugging code making Mail Archiver much faster again.
Want to become an Email Expert?
Learn about email troubleshooting and get news about email related topics. No spam, ever!
Walterslebener Strasse 23a
Contact - Imprint
@ 2003 - 2016 Moth Software