Mail Archiver 3.0.3 is available
Mail Archiver 3.0.3 adds one smallish feature and fixes a few bugs.
The new feature is:
- Added the option to import mails with their original date.
- Fixed a problem getting the mailfolder for Eudora.
- Fixed a problem with moving mails to trash for Outlook.
- Fixed a problem starting Evernote.
- When the scheduler doesn’t find an archive a new one is created at the default location.
- Removed debugging code making Mail Archiver much faster again.
Want to become an Email Expert?
Learn about email troubleshooting and get news about email related topics. No spam, ever!