What's new in Mail Archiver X Version 3.2?
Version 3.2 has a new method of exporting data to Filemaker. Archiving is again quite a bit faster.
New Filemaker export
While the user interface hasn't changed Mail Archiver now uses a more reliable method to export/import the data to Filemaker.
Archiving is now 20% faster
Mails are now being written to the archive about 20% faster.
And the rest of the new features:
- Added support for archiving directly from Office 365 Exchange.
- Changed the dump format from xml to sql.
- Instead of just starting to archive the Menu item "New archive" now makes a new empty archive instead.
- Mail Archive can now send data to StatHat to get information about how Mail Archiver is used.
- When archiving mbox files it's now possible to either select files or a folder.
- Added help for the Preferences.
- The wizard has been simplified.
- Finally mails can be moved to the trash for Imap.
What is new in 3.2.5/6/7?
- Another fix for locating the mailbox folder in El Capitan.
- Fixed a problem with IMAP checking not working after canceling an archival.
- 3.2.7 fixes a problem with scrambled data that was introduced in 3.2.6. Don't use 3.2.6! If you have updated to 3.2.6 and used it contact Beatrix Willius.
What is new in 3.2.8?
- The application no longer hangs when trying to contact an IMAP server without having a connection to the internet.
- Dragging and dropping mails to another mailbox works again.