What's new in Mail Archiver X Version 4.0?
At the first startup the interface doesn't look any different. The changes are in the Setup and under the hood.
Support for multiple email client AND multiple IMAP accounts
The mailboxes are now selected together with the email client and the IMAP account.
- The list of mails now loads waaayyyy faster.
- Searching also is so much faster.
- Archiving to Filemaker is faster because the intermediate step was eliminated.
Support for German
And the rest of the new features:
- The new IMAP library makes archiving IMAP much more reliable.
- There is now an uninstaller.
- When opening and checking an archive it should no longer show "not responding".
- Moving mails to the trash is now much faster for Mail and Outlook.
- The progress window shows more information. The dock shows how many mails were archived.
- Mails for resetting the trial and for the scheduler are now sent securely.
- Added "Revert to saved" for Setup and Preferences Window.
What is new in 4.0 beta 2?
- Fixed some problems with the installer.
- ”Open to Diagnosis” works again.
- Setup and Preferences no longer crash or hang.
- SSL for IMAP is now saved correctly.
- Fixed several problems when archving IMAP mail.
What is new in 4.0 beta 3?
- The diagnosis is now way faster.
- Changed the number of recent items from 5 to 10.
- Fixed a crash bug in Setup and Wizard.
- The Wizard now works properly for IMAP again.
- App now quits properly for the scheduler.
- Attachments are exported to Evernote again.
What is new in 4.0 beta 4?
- Fixed a couple of crash bugs that were introduced in Beta 3.
What is new in 4.0 beta 5?
- Added a comment to the app log when it's not possible to log into an IMAP account.
- Fixed another problem when reimporting into Mail.
- Fixed a problem with the progress window not showing correct information.
- Large databases no longer show the error "EOF reached" in certain situations.
- Fixed a problem of the installer when checking if Mail Archiver is running.
- MAX no longer crashes if it can't write the data for the update checker.
Walterslebener Strasse 23a
Contact - Imprint
@ 2003 - 2016 Moth Software