What's new in Mail Archiver X Version 3?
Version 3 of Mail Archiver X adds a scheduler to archive your mails automatically. It improves speed for archiving and searching and makes the interface more user-friendly and easier to use.
Schedule your archivals
Set up the scheduler to automatically archive your emails.
The eyes aren't getting younger and screens are getting larger. You can now customize fonts and font sizes for the different areas of the mail viewer.
Searching in Mail Archiver X is now much faster
10 x faster!
Getting started simplified: the Wizard.
Use the Wizard to speed up getting started with Mail Archiver X.
And the rest of the new features:
- Suppport for Filemaker 12 has been added.
- Suppport for Evernote 5 has been added.
- Exporting data is now easier than before.
- Duplicates are handled automatically.
- It’s possible to export a selection of mails for some formats.
- When exporting to pdf and mbox the mailbox structure is preserved.
- When exporting to Filemaker duplicates are no longer exported.
- Preferences and Setup now have undo.
- It’s possible to delete attachments individually and for the selected mails.
Read about the details of the new features at the Mail Archiver X Manual website