What's new in Mail Archiver X Version 3.2?
Version 3.2 has a new method of exporting data to Filemaker. Archiving is again quite a bit faster.
New Filemaker export
While the user interface hasn't changed Mail Archiver now uses a more reliable method to export/import the data to Filemaker.
Archiving is now 20% faster
Mails are now being written to the archive about 20% faster.
And the rest of the new features:
- Added support for archiving directly from Office 365 Exchange.
- Changed the dump format from xml to sql.
- Instead of just starting to archive the Menu item "New archive" now makes a new empty archive instead.
- Mail Archive can now send data to StatHat to get information about how Mail Archiver is used.
- When archiving mbox files it's now possible to either select files or a folder.
- Added help for the Preferences.
- The wizard has been simplified.
- Finally mails can be moved to the trash for Imap.
What is new in Mail Archiver 3.2 beta 6:
Beta 6 fixes some crash bugs:
- Fixed a crash bug that occurred when opening an archive.
- Fixed a problem that prevented archiving from Outlook.
- Fixed a hard crash when reading huge mbox files.
- Fixed a problem with attachments missing in Filemaker.
What is new in Mail Archiver 3.2 beta 7:
Beta 7 fixes some bugs:
- Fixed a problem with all Outlook scripts failing. Outlook is now addressed with it's full path.
- Printing works again on Yosemite.
- When Postbox can't be quit there is now an error message.
- Mailboxes with a "\" in the name can be archived again from Outlook.
- Exporting to Filemaker works again.