Beta 3 has a couple of important bug fixes. It also improves nanny-mode for Mojave:
- Improved error message for keychain problems.
- Added support for Mojave app permissions. More information is available at Mail Archiver and Mojave .
- Fixed some hard crashes when getting header from Mail.
- Main window not longer too high when having 2 monitors on top of each other.
- Fixed a memory leak with AppleScript.
- Fixed "Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec".
- Fixed a hard crash for the Scheduler.
- Fixed the creation of half empty records when cancelling.
If no new bug is coming next week Mail Archiver 4.3 can be released!