Mail Archiver 4.3.2 improves Mojave compatibility, adds support for GSuite and fixes some bugs.
New features are:
- You can now archive from GSuite.
- Imap ports can have 4 digits.
- The communication between the scheduler helper app and the main app has been optimized for Mojave.
- If you decline the permissions for AppleScript there is now a link to the FAQ entry in the app.
- Fixed some drag reorder glitches in the list of mailboxes.
- The Wizard no longer shows "Account 0" instead of "Account 1".
- Mailboxes for older versions of Postbox were not recognized.
- Fixed NilObjectException when exporting to PDF.
- Mailbox selection was not retained when closing and opening a mailbox.
- Fixed a NilObjectException when getting the number of mails in a mailbox.
- Fixed an OutOfBoundsException when preparing to archive for Mojave.
- Fixed a NilObjectException when changing screen resolution during start of app.