Version 5.1.2 has a couple of important bug fixes:
- In one of the betas I made the bug that the scheduler was running twice after reinstalling. The scheduler is now started only once.
- I got the occasional report that there was an error message "you declined to give the app permission to execute an AppleScript". A big thanks to users Fernando B. and Jay F. that I finally was able to reproduce the problem. AppleMail needs to be started BEFORE any AppleScript is done.
And the rest of the bug fixes:
- Emails from AppleMail for Gmail weren't archived correctly.
- The time is shown again for the scheduler.
- Fixed a hard crash when creating previews.
- Fixed a problem with a password not saved to the keychain.