5.1.3 is an important milestone because finally Mail Archiver has been notarized and is ready for Catalina. You can download the new version from the Moth Software website.
There are only a couple of bug fixes:
- Fixed an error "Internal Table Overflow" when archiving to Filemaker.
- More work done on: The scheduler no longer is running twice after reinstalling.
- Fixed a wrong error message "There was an error with the archive.".
- Mail header wasn't parsed correctly.
- Update checker didn't find new version with new version available.
- Fixed a hard crash in NSAutoreleasePoolMBS.
- From in some mails is no longer missing.
- Fixed a hard crash in Tidy plugin.
- Gif previews no longer missing from email.
- MAX no longer snaps back to first monitor when the second monitor doesn't have a menubar.
Very slowly Catalina is shaping up. The first betas were of a terrible quality I have never seen from Apple software before. A beta means bugs - always. But there is no other word for the first betas than terrible. Mail Archiver is working now and that's the most important fact.