5.2.1 has 2 very simple new features:
- The year when selecting dates is now always 4 digits.
- The index database is no longer opening and closing for each email.
Additionally, a couple of bugs were fixed:
- Fixed a problem with getting the number of emails for AppleMail.
- The search is reset correctly when using a filter.
- Fixed a problem with the mailboxes not refreshing correctly in the Setup.
- Fixed an OutOfBoundsException when connecting to the index database.
- When archiving with an older than date the date no longer is missing after opening the Setup window.
- The Easy version no longer makes a "broken pipe" error when sending emails.