Mail Archiver 5.3.3 has been released. A couple of minor bugs have been fixed. But there is one important change for sending emails.
Security update for sending internal emails
Mail Archiver uses Sendgrid for sending internal emails (error reports, scheduler notifications and trial extensions). Sendgrid is updating the security. The internal emails require a new authentication with 5.3.3. You don't need to do anything because everything is handled by Mail Archiver.
All older versions of Mail Archiver won't be able to send emails after the 7th of December. The rest of the functionality will continue to work.
- Fixed a problem with Gmail emails not all being archived.
- Added error message when an IOException occurs during opening of an archive.
- Fixed a NilObjectException when opening server management window a second time.
- Main window again goes to full window instead of zoom when clicking on the green window button.
- Fixed an OutOfBoundException when exporting an attachment.
- Fixed a NilObjectException for server management.
- Fixed a ThreadAccessingUIException for the Pro version when closing an archive.
- Fixed an NSException for the Pro version when closing the archive.
- Link to shop not forwarding correctly in some situations.