Finally Mail Archiver X is 64bit!!!!
- That makes Mail Archiver ready for the future with Mojave. And it finally allows Mail Archiver to archive huge mails.
- The export to Filemaker has been rewritten to make it much more robust.
- The handling of 2 monitors is much better.
- Support for Gmail authentication has been added.
And the rest:
- Mails can be deleted with the backspace key.
- It's possible to do a drag-and-drop to archive mbox files.
- The dock icon is showing a special badge when exporting and when doing a diagnosis.
- Mail Archiver can be installed for all users on a computer.
- Added natural sort for attachment names.
- The update checker doesn't run anymore when archiving.
- The filter terms are shown as a tooltip.
- Added support for Little Snitch IAP.
- Added option to filter for "has attachments".
- Improved the handling for the list of mailboxes: The creation of new top level mailbox is allowed. It's possible to drag a mailbox to the top level.
- Smaller speed improvements: Less logging is done for mbox archival. Increased the speed of getting a huge amount of files when importing mboxes. Accounts of Mail and Outlook are now cached. Duplicate checking is now done only once instead of twice.