The final version of Mail Archiver 6.1 has been released.
The new features have already been described in the blog article on beta 1.
The final release only fixes a couple of small bugs:
- Bug 4551: Fixed an IOException when trying to create an archive over an existing one.
- Bug 4552: Email Info in the Setup window Plans section now no longer opens when opening the window.
- Bug 4555: Added an error message when the user doesn't have access to his own Documents folder.
- Bug 4558: Improved resolution for PDF previews.
- Bug 4560: Fixed a wrong error message for an attachment with the name".pdf".
- Bug 4565: Archiving is now cancelled automatically after showing the full disk access window.
Onwards to version 6.2!